Content on koreansk kulturcenter is displayed on the final webpage via templates that takes your unformatted content post and shows them in a unified way.
The benefit is that anyone can create nice looking post, and furthermore editing of posts is light and fast even on the phone etc.
So when you create a simple post looking like this (a featured image was also defined):
On the final webpage the result will look like this:
- Upload images to the Media database (can also be done whilst editing).
- Go to Posts, add post.
- Make headline
- Tick the right category
- Make the content by writing your text and inserting images.
- Set “featured image” (Right side menu).
- Write “excerpt” (Right side menu)
- preview and ensure everything looks right
- Publish by hitting “Update” twice.
6. Setting featured image
The featured image is the main image of the post, and will show as the articles main picture at the very top.
You find the setting in the right tool bar under Document/Featured image:
If you have content that doesnt work with the regular template you can either edit it with elementor or you can ask webmaster to have your content setup in a more custom fashion.